Pesach is soon upon us! In honour of this holiday Curly Orli and I prepared a new tutorial for you. This time we will make one of the most popular symbols of judaism – Dove of Peace carrying an olive branch.
Plasticine is one of the magical substances. This plasticine Dove may become your toy or a decoration for your home during the holidays. You may also create a beautiful holiday card by taking a picture of this Dove on a colourful background.
Let’s get to work!
1. For this art-project we recommend to use white plasticine or play-doh. Let’s prepare a few pieces for Dove’s head, body, wings and tale. Put all the pieces together.
2. Create feathers on the tale with a toothpick.
3. To imitate Dove’s wings, cut large stripes of plasticine with a toothpick and attach it to the body.
4. Take a small amount of pink and black plasticine. Make eyes, beak and feet.
5. Now we just have to make an olive branch. Take green and brown plasticine. Make a branch and add some olives and leaves. Dove of Peace is ready!
On our website www.curlyorli.com you will find one more tutorial for Passover. In this lesson we are making plasticine Matzo. Also, there are many other wonderful free online lessons under Tutorials.
Create together with us. Send us your pictures: Lagoonca@gmail.com and you will have the chance to win book “Curly Orli goes to Vancouver” or Curly Orli Lotto Game. Our books are sold in Vancouver’s store Buchan’s Kerrisdale Stationery. You may also purchase it online through Amazon or Etsy.
Happy Holidays! Happy Pesach for all the readers of Jewish Independent!
Wishing you all peace & happiness at Passover and throughout the year.
Specially For Jewish Independent